A big rough outline for those who were waiting for this:
- Puerot Natales – Get a cooler box, rent a car and pack. Best tip is to pack. It is cold and when you hike you want to snack and eat. BE PREPARED!!
- Torres del Paine National Park – Refugios Grey
- Fly to El Calafete
- Perito Moreno
- Lake Argentino
- You can take the RN40 Back in Chile – or take the Navvy Mag and do the coast of Chile
- Bariloche – River rafting for kids, you get nice calm rivers.
- Volcan Villarica,
- Puerto Montt,
- Los Largos,
- Ruta de Sete Lago’s
- Back to Puerto Montt
- Fly to La Paz for Lake Titicaca and Uros Floating Islands
- From there Fly to Cusco – The sacred valley
- Salineras de naras
- Sacsay huaman
- Macho Picchu
- Nasca lines – flyover
- Equador should be a nice as you can do three things from here:
- The beaches should compare to Mancora in Peru
- Galapagos Islands
- Trip to the Amazon
This is totally very wide, very vague … but I guess we have something on paper, Abré pinned more on his google map.
I just need the real paper thing. NOW I WANT and I NEED A MAP ON PAPER!!!